Ryan Binkley, President and CEO of Generational Group
Generational Group, which includes Generational Equity, Generational Capital Markets, DealForce and Talis Advisors, is headquartered in Dallas, Texas, and supports regional offices throughout the United States and Canada.
Generational Equity provides mergers, acquisitions, strategic growth advisory services, and information for privately held and family-owned businesses to exit their business successfully. Generational Equity uses a four-phase approach that includes education, financial analysis and reporting, sales documentation and deal-making ability to offer business owners an unparalleled level of commitment and experience, all focused on helping to release the generational equity and wealth in every business.
For the past three years, the firm has been named the Investment Banking Firm of the Year, one of the industry’s most prestigious honors, along with several M&A Consulting Firm of the Year and Valuation Firm of the Year awards from The M&A Advisor. Throughout the years the firm has been a finalist in numerous categories and won awards including Sector Transaction Of The Year, Deal Of The Year and Lower Middle-Market Deal Of The Year.
Generational Equity also currently ranks as a leader in middle-market mergers and acquisitions by Thomson Reuters. The company recently surpassed the milestone of transferring $4 billion in wealth to its clients.
Solid Values Help Our Business Thrive
The five core values that define Generational Group are:
- The Golden Rule – Generational’s team of dealmakers earn the trust of their clients by treating their most prized asset, their business, with the same respect and responsibility they’d expect for themselves. Ryan feels this empathy for what our clients expect, and this continues to keep Generational among the leading firms in the M&A industry.
- Unity – Selling a business for the maximum value requires all involved to be on the same page. When business owners are fully committed to the exit process, Generational’s entire team is committed to them, helping them pursue an optimal exit strategy.
- Integrity – When you entrust the future of your business and your family’s financial future with an organization, you want to know they can be trusted. Ryan has worked hard in establishing a strict code of ethics that guides the team’s every decision and reassures clients that their future is in safe hands.
- Diligence – Persistence in the M&A industry is a vital trait. When a deal looks dead in the water, it takes perseverance and devotion to revive it, especially when it offers the best deal for clients. At Generational Equity and Generational Capital Markets, this tenacity is what you can expect at every turn.
- Excellence – Generational consistently ranks among the top firms by prestigious, independent bodies in the merger and acquisition industry. The company is recognized for its approach, quality deal-making and the number of deals completed each year. While such awards are not a primary goal for Ryan, such accolades do demonstrate his and the firm’s pledge for excellence, and for going the extra mile for clients.
These core values have served Generational well for years and underline every meeting, conference and negotiation the firm’s skilled dealmakers take on. As President and CEO of the organization, Ryan Binkley places great importance in spreading these values throughout his team, since these values reflect the care and attention Generational gives each client.